EV CHARGING * BATTERY ENERGY STORAGE * SOLAR * MV INTERCONNECTIONS
The term “Renewable Energy” used to be synonymous with solar and wind projects. While these are still very viable and active means and methods, the industry is embracing new emerging technology such as Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) and EV (electric vehicle) Charging, not just as individual solutions but also as composite plans with such innovations as Vehicle to Grid Storage Solutions.
The key to delivering these projects in the shortest time frame hinges on the ability to select the most cost effective and utility-ready sites, producing accurate drawings for both budgeting and permitting and providing the client with options to maximize all available incentives. At D&M we have nearly 30 years of experience in Renewable Energy (long before the phrase was coined). Our internal resources and strategic partners can assist you with the following services: .
- Site Evaluation & Value Engineering
- Utility Interconnection Schemes, Design and Cost Analysis
- Rebate Incentive Assistance & Maximization
- Planning and Permitting Approvals
- Full EPC (Engineer, Procure, Construct) Services
- Traditional Bid-Build Installations
- Medium Voltage Interconnection Services (Overhead and Underground)
- Substation Construction